I like to take photos of food before I eat them, not necessarily to put them on social media because many of the times I just randomly snap a quick one without curating them to look delicious. This is more like a ritual / habit started this year to document what I consume as a little reminder of my intake which I can look back to and see if I’m eating healthy, and sometimes it’s simply just a about a happy memory these food can bring me back to:D Whatever, food is good and I love food!
- Time: 2016.08.07 Sunday lunch 12:00
- Location: 台北市浦城街13巷14號
- Contact: 886-02-2369-7331 (lunch hour 1100-1500, dinner hour 1700-2100)
* We got to 銀兔 around 1130 but it was not open until 1200, they haven’t changed their opening hour details on Facebook so be sure to call in advance to confirm and book a table!
The truth is we wanted to eat at くら寿司 but there was 20ish people line ahead and we were too hungry to wait so we headed to Yayoi just next door and I was happily satisfied with this decision, let me tell you why.
anchor for that desperate fix
caffeine . intoxicant . ecstasy
- Time: 2016.02.14 Sunday, Valentine’s Day lunch time 11:00
- Location: Nanxi Store@Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Taipei Nanxi Store One (B2 no12 Nanjing W. Rd, Taipei City) / 新光三越南西店
- Contact: 886-02-2511-1555 mon-sun 1100-2130
A revisit to Din Tai Fung that I’ve been lusting for quite a while!